Greetings

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Great White Shark
Junior C

Greetings

Post by Great White Shark »

Greetings gents, and ladies of course. Has it taken off in here yet ? looks good to me anyway, our own little safe haven ......

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Re:

Post by Lone Shark »

How now.

We're doing what we can to get it going. Twill take a reasonable bit of enthusiasm from committed biffs all round, but sure from such small acorns .....

The general idea is that we'll burst into the national consciousness when the cameras focus in on the shark for the Westmeath match in February ....

Great White Shark
Junior C

Post by Great White Shark »

I like it. But why the shark as a matter of interest ? or was it just the nearest blow up animal available at the time ? thank god the sheep wasnt there !

Lone Shark
All Star

The Shark

Post by Lone Shark »

A feared predator, and thus wholly appropriate. On the other hand being a landlocked county, odd enough to make sure people ask questions.

That and trying to find an eight foot inflatable wolf that looks threatening is harder than you'd think.

Loughers
All Star

Greetings

Post by Loughers »

We'll be alright until Trimble et al come over to take the piss.

Lone Shark
All Star

Trimble??

Post by Lone Shark »

Clearly I'm missing something here ..... :?:

Sharkadelic
Junior C

Post by Sharkadelic »

Hi,

This is great: your own discussion board to go along with your own website. Well done! to the creators.

I shouldn't really be here technically, I suppose, but being neutral by birth, I get to choose my allegiance(s), right? So after Wexford, I support Offaly, and know a few of you Offaly folks. I actually know more about the Offaly teams than the Wexford teams, due to successful brainwashing.

Besides, I wanted to see if my avatar would work. I'm so proud of it.

Sin é sin bin, eh? (just watching the news here...)

Carry on,

Vicki

azoffaly
All Star

Post by azoffaly »

Hi Vicki,

welcome aboard. Come to us, shun Wexford.

:)

Lone Shark
All Star

Heya thar..

Post by Lone Shark »

Good work with the avatar. I'm feeling a little avatar envy myself at the moment. I may have to try to address that.

And welcome on board y'good self. It's good to see that one of the guinea pigs from the brainwashing programme finally came home to the motherland.

Sharkadelic
Junior C

tanx

Post by Sharkadelic »

Hi and thanks, AZ and Lone.

Yes, the brainwashing is pretty successful. :shock:

I might be in trouble with the neighbours if I shun Wexford. After all, it is my home. I'll have to manage with dual allegiance (until we meet each other on the pitch).

Maybe one day I'll make it to another match, so I can see the Shark in action. I look forward to an Offaly presence on a terrace to match that of Dublin!

Vicki