Tipsters Competition - Updates after Round 5.

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Tipsters Competition - Updates after Round 5.

Post by Lone Shark »

All change this week. A stunning 9 points for Seán Boyle Ó Rathallaigh, which allied to the poor show from Fullback, jumps him up several places into the top spot. True Red matched that tally, also calling the draw in the Gracefield - Clara match, but was starting from a lower position so now joins the mid table pack looking to make an end of season run. 7 points for the Rat has moved him up to joint second, as the Ferbane contingent generally struggled this week. Another good week for Doon Massive has left him in a good position to recover from his absent week. Barracuda is the only new entrant, and made a solid start.

27 Seán Boyle Ó Rathallaigh
26 Fullback, The Rat
23 minor, mykneehurts
22 Doon Massive, Ballymanabroad, HairyHole
21 Lone Shark, Harperj, True Red
20 Percy Sledgehammer, Flatcap, Bogman
18 Sparklin, Hyper
17 putupthatscore
16 Bord na Mona Man
15 Pool Shark
13 themanfromFerbane, Treasurer
11 Turfbag
7 The Biff
5 Doobane Man
4 Juteman, Barracuda
2 Laois GAA
1 smjovaly

As per usual, any disputes/queries etc, don't be shy!

minor
Senior

Post by minor »

yeah, i meant to go with rhode but managed to put shamrocks down twice, anyway 1 point will hardly make a huge difference at the end.

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Rhode

Post by Lone Shark »

Yeah, I had a half suspicion that's what you were going for, but seeing as I'd have had to give you the three points if Shamrocks did actually oblige, there's not a lot I could have done. As you say though, one point won't make a lot of difference, particularly as I fully expect you to win with nine or ten to spare eventually anyway...... :P

minor
Senior

Post by minor »

doubt that!!!!!!!