Coolest Jersy

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
TheManFromFerbane
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Coolest Jersy

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

I'm down here "studying" for exams and their are a lot of different county and club jersys floating around so I thought I'd start this to see if we could get a lil chat going about our favourite GAA jersy going. This could possibly be the least important topic on this board (and thats saying something!) but sure its worth a craic.

The black Sligo would be my favourite but I am partial to the London one aswell.

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Jerseys

Post by Lone Shark »

I picked up the Leinster interprovincial jersey there a few weeks ago, and I have to say I quite like it.

Regarding other counties, the best I think is the Antrim goalies jersey - the dark green. Down's colours are pretty sharp as well.

Our white one with the panels on the shoulders is really cool as well, although that could be more positive-mental-association than anything else.

Ron
All Star

Geansai

Post by Ron »

I spashed out on the new Offaly Jersey there last week I hope I'll get the wear out of it, also got an Offaly Rugby type top with the new logo and all, its pretty cool actually, the knd of thing you could wear when you out and about without looking like a teenager (as you would if wearing the jersey itself).
As far as jerseys go it would have to be the Brazilian GAA jersey that I saw for sale on the net a few weeks ago on a GAA website!!

Ron
All Star

Geansai

Post by Ron »

Double post

doobane man
County player

Post by doobane man »

Try some of the NYPD or other versions of gaa jersies on offer at thegaastore.com
Purchased one recently- great service. 2 day delivery.