St.Rynagh's 1-15 Kilkormac Killoughey 1-15

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Offalys Future
All Star

St.Rynagh's 1-15 Kilkormac Killoughey 1-15

Post by Offalys Future »

I suppose a draw was probably the fairest result in the end, in saying that St.Rynagh's wont believe they lost an 8 point lead.

The score was 1-09 to 0-06 to Rynagh's at half time and they fully deserved their lead. KK played a stupid game planting every ball high on top of Gorman but he did very little they should have been playing a fast open game which they did in the 2nd Half.

This tight game that was been played suited Rynagh's and their unfit players including John Ryan, Ciaran Flannery who scored 0-03 and Gary Kelly who scored 0-02. I thought Diarmuid Horan was very disappointing as was Conor Hernon, how Kevin Kelly was on a county panel is beyond me he cant even strike the ball. Couldnt understand Healy been taken off after scoring good point.

If Kk play the same way in the replay as they did in the 2nd half they will hammer Rynagh's but if they do what they did in the first half well then they wont be lasting too longer in this years championship.
I would bring Currams in full forward and get rid of Gorman.
What was good to see was when kk went behind they didnt give up or start fighting, they believed in their own ability and got right back into the game. This is a sign of a good managed team and players with alot of confidence.

Scorers
St. Rynagh's
Ciaran Flannery 0-03
Colm Keane 1-02
Jason Whelehan 0-02
Gary Kelly 0-02
Gary Healy 0-01
Diarmuid Horan 0-03 Frees
Kevin Kelly 0-01
John Ryan 0-01

Kilcormac/Killoughey

Ciaran Slevin 1-06 (0-02 Frees)